We are pleased to announce that version 10 of EtQ Reliance has been released. This new version incorporates a whole host of new features and enhancements for quality, EHS and Compliance initiatives. Some of the highlighted features include:
- Functionality for integrating mobile devices
- New Audits functionality
- Training enhancements
- CAPA enhancements
- Sustainability Module
- Reporting enhancements
- Export Search Results to Excel
- And much more!
If you are interested in learning more about the new features behind Reliance 10, or want to schedule your upgrade, please contact your sales representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
All companies want business software that is easy to use, quick to implement and readily updated to meet changing business requirements. EtQ Reliance® allows business processes and communications to flow more effectively to enable our customers to deliver a higher level of service and performance.
EtQ Reliance provides a Flexible Compliance platform that can be utilized to serve many initiatives related to Quality Management, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Management, Compliance Management, and beyond. Using leading edge technology and innovative industry concepts, EtQ Reliance helps companies achieve compliance, identify and mitigate risks, and manage and measure compliance processes. EtQ's unique integrated modular approach provides unparalleled flexibility and automation. These modules are tightly integrated to deliver a best-in-class total Quality and EHS Management Software solution.
View All Modules
Download Reliance Brochure
- Flexible: No two businesses are alike. Recognizing this, EtQ developed the leading edge "Flexible Workflow Engine" technology to deliver incredible flexibility and ease of use. Each EtQ Reliance module contains "out of the box" forms/workflows based upon industry best practices. With this advantageous starting point, EtQ's graphical Administration tool, EtQ Designer, is then used to readily configure EtQ Reliance to match your exact business requirements and terminology.
- Intuitive: Continually improved functionality and a user-friendly experience are key in today's dynamic business environment. Recognizing this need, EtQ has incorporated enhanced Web 2.0 features into the latest release of EtQ Reliance. EtQ's Web-based environment enhances the user experience, improves productivity and streamlines quality operations.
- Tabbed Browsing: Documents and reports open in separate tabs instead of opening multiple browser windows, providing better visibility of what's open and easier switching between records.
- Extensible Form Layout: Forms are laid out in an economical, intuitive format, enabling sections and tabs to be expanded as needed, maximizing efficiency.
- Type-Ahead Text: EtQ Reliance features the ability to filter field data based on the first few characters entered in the field, providing a dynamic pull-down of possible keywords related to what the user types in the field. This feature saves time when entering data and provides an easy and efficient user experience.
- Ease of Administration: EtQ Reliance is readily maintained by your EtQ Administrator. EtQ Reliance quickly adapts to your changing business requirements without draining IT resources or requiring dependency on external support.
- Scalable: EtQ Reliance is designed to readily adapt to enterprise environments and provides tools for scaling the software to meet all business needs. From System Integration to Multisite deployment, to Business Intelligence and continuous Improvement, EtQ Reliance is a true Enterprise software solution.
Module and Utility Enhancements
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
EtQ has added the Enterprrise Risk Management Software to all product suites. EtQ ERM allows users to asses risk items, group them into templates, and save them in EtQ's Risk Assessment tool, called the Risk Register. Users can also establish a plan for specific templates and use the risk calculator to determine hazards. The ERM module ultimately allows the organization to find risk trends across their enterprise, regardless of department, and mitigate the chance of those risks recurring.
Read More on EtQ's Risk Register tool
Read More on Enterprise Risk Management
EtQ's new Sustainability module for the EHS product suite allows an organization to track, measure, and report on their sustainability initiatives. This module provides organizations with a centralized resource to manage and track their sustainability strategies and aspects.
Read More about Sustainability
SAP Certified Integration
Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) Compliance
In response to rising eLearning demands, Reliance is now SCORM v2004 compliant. Through the Reliance training application, the user can now import SCORM conformant packages into Reliance. Once imported, the SCORM package will be reflected in the Training application and will be traceable within the application. Test scores will also be traceable.
Project Control Integration with MS Project
The Project Control module has been enhanced to include the option of integrating with Microsoft Project. Using additional functionality added to the existing "Microsoft Office Integration" feature, users can now automatically generate a project within the Project Control module from a "Microsoft Project" template. This allows the system to bi-directionally synchronize all specified project tasks and activities between the Microsoft Project file and the EtQ Reliance Project file on an ongoing basis.
Read More on Project Control
Read More on MS Office Integration
Reliance 9.0 can now be run on tablets, most notably the iPad. This enhanced ability for Reliance to operate on mobile platforms offers increased portability in Quality and Compliance activities.
Read More on EtQ's iPad Compatibility