Promote Visibility with an Integrated Quality Management Hub
Effective Quality Management integrates data from multiple business systems. ETQ is designed to enable
multiple integration methods to connect to other systems within your organization. This integration enables
Quality to be a Hub for all operational excellence within the business.
- Reduce the time and cost of dual-entry by pulling data from existing production systems
- Eliminate the quality gap by automatically converting defects identified in production systems into
workflow based events in ETQ
- Prevent poor data quality by selecting from existing data in external systems
- Shorten inventory cycles by increasing efficiency of quality investigations in releasing products put on
hold in production systems
- Minimize risk in product releases by scanning systems for open Quality issues prior to release
Create Visibility through Risk Management in Quality Systems
With standards such as ISO 9001:2015 and others placing an increased focus on risk management, the concept
of risk mitigation is becoming a more central focus for companies looking to automate their quality
management system. ETQ’s quality management solutions are all built with quantitative risk management tools
that allow companies to add risk to any process, calculate risk levels and take action based on risk results.
They can also report on top risks, generate risk histories, and make better, more informed decisions to take
risk-based preventive action on quality management system improvements.
Create Visibility through Enterprise Reporting
Part of any enterprise level quality management system is the ability to make improvements based on the
data. However, making sense of the data without reporting is a challenge. To address this, ETQ is built with
enterprise reporting and analytics tools that allow users to drill down on charts and reports, look for
trends, search and filter data, and make calculated decisions on how to improve quality management within
their organization. With Advanced reporting, analytics and filtering, you can create a global view on Quality
Management and provide your team with a platform for initializing continuous improvement.