ETQ Announces Reliance NXG, the Next Generation of the World’s Best Quality Management System
Cloud-native and analytics-driven solution is a catalyst for innovation and digital transformation
BURLINGTON, MASS. – April 5, 2021 – ETQ, the leading quality management system (QMS) provider, today announced Reliance NXG, the next generation of the world’s most comprehensive, flexible and proven quality management software for quality-centric customers in manufacturing, life sciences, electronics, food and beverage, automotive, aerospace, and more than a dozen additional industries. The latest version of Reliance is a fully multi-tenant SaaS offering that delivers the limitless power of cloud-native technology to supercharge quality processes and reduce technology risk, while extending the rapid user acceptance for which Reliance is known.
Myriad market dynamics underpinned the strategy behind the development of Reliance NXG, including:
- Industries, markets and regulatory requirements are in constant flux globally and the speed and complexity of this change is only increasing.
- Aging and fragmented quality systems prevent the implementation of best practices, thereby increasing the risk of the next big product or service failure.
- Brittle supply chains require supplier quality to be tightly integrated with supply chain management.
- Frictionless scalability is essential to mission-critical global harmonization and digital transformation use cases that rely on quality management.
- Ultimately, quality champions need increased visibility into data and analytic insights so they can take informed action to drive continuous improvement in real time.
Introducing the Next Generation of ETQ Reliance Quality Management Software
After extensive customer research and analysis of broader industry trends, ETQ has delivered the next generation of Reliance, its flagship quality management system. ETQ customers have long relied on Reliance’s comprehensive, cross-industry portfolio of QMS applications to advance their quality programs and meet critical business goals. With Reliance NXG, customers can now accelerate their quality journey into the resilient and adaptable world of cloud-native quality and safety management, advanced analytics, controlled ubiquitous access and enterprise digital transformation. With a clear product and technology vision ahead, customers will be able to effectively future-proof their quality management systems and provide a powerful catalyst to digital transformation in their organizations.
Notably, the company has developed this release in a way that allows customers to easily upgrade, preserving their existing investments in quality workflows and configurations by building on the strengths of the current code base. This simple and direct path to a cloud-native enterprise software environment is an accomplishment that is unique not only to the quality management world but to enterprise software, in general.
ETQ Reliance NXG provides a comprehensive, flexible and proven software system that can adapt quickly to market shifts, technology changes, and unique customer requirements, and serves as a catalyst for digital transformation through advanced analytics and enterprise-wide integration. Additionally, for digital transformation to take hold in an organization, a genuine next-generation QMS must allow easy and productive engagement of all stakeholders inside and outside the organization to spur continuous improvement and pathways to excellence.
The technological foundation of Reliance NXG is based on four value pillars: usability, flexibility, visibility and scalability, enabled by advanced cloud-native technologies and a transformational vision.
- Usability: The solution’s new search capability enables users to quickly find anything within the system, with enhanced navigation to streamline the user experience from any device.
- Flexibility: New integration features, built upon a multi-tenant architecture, allow customers to break down the barriers that limit collaboration and keep up with changes in their business.
- Visibility: Digital transformation efforts will drive QMS solutions deeper into an organization’s enterprise technology stack. Powered by Insights analytics, workflows can be configured to automatically classify events, improving the speed and accuracy of decisions. Users are provided not just with better information, but also guidance that can be used to streamline investigations and root cause analyses.
- Scalability: The cloud-native QMS enables enterprise-wide quality processes, providing support for any number of users, any volume of data and any configuration with a high-availability architecture with no single point of failure. Customers in regulated markets can leverage ETQ’s expedited validation and risk-based verification to reduce testing effort required.
Reliance NXG provides rapid time-to-value to multiple organizational stakeholders. Quality leaders immediately benefit from stronger QMS capabilities and usability to drive higher returns on quality investments across the full product lifecycle. IT leaders will welcome the advanced cloud-native technologies, enhanced security and scalability that support their technical and digital transformation requirements. Senior executives will now have the strategic visibility that drives continuous improvement and a culture of quality throughout the organization.
“With Reliance NXG, we are working with our customers to create a scalable, secure, flexible and analytics-driven quality organization of the future,” said Rob Gremley, CEO, ETQ. “ETQ’s experience in providing comprehensive and agile quality management to a broad range of industries allows us to bring global QMS best-practices to all our customers. In effect, we’re not just selling software, we are selling a future-proof pathway to excellence that starts with the next-generation of quality management.”
ETQ Reliance NXG is available immediately directly from ETQ and its strategic solution provider partners.
ETQ Reliance NXG Webinar
ETQ will be hosting a webinar on April 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET to present ETQ Reliance NXG. Please register for the webinar here.
ETQ is the leading provider of quality, EHS and compliance management software, trusted by the world’s strongest brands. Nearly 600 global companies, spanning industries including pharmaceuticals, electronics, heavy industry, food and beverage, and medical devices, use ETQ to secure positive brand reputations, deliver higher levels of customer loyalty and enhance profitability. ETQ Reliance offers built-in best practices and powerful flexibility to drive business excellence through quality. Only ETQ lets customers configure industry-proven quality processes to their unique needs and business vision. ETQ was founded in 1992 and has main offices located in the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about ETQ and its various product offerings, visit www.etq.com.
781-488-5050 ext. 648