EtQ Releases Behavior-Based Safety Solution
FARMINGDALE, NY (10-05-17): EtQ today announced the release of its Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) module.
EtQ’s comprehensive BBS solution allows for customizable observation, record capabilities and reporting to improve safety performance and culture in the workplace.
- Risk Assessment: BBS integrates with EtQ's Risk Assessment utility to determine the risk of a hazard occurring and measure the residual risk of the hazard based on proactive observations.
- Risk Rankings: Roll up each step to discover an overall risk ranking for the job position or process.
- Assign Actions: Ability to assign controls to job functions as well as what preventive measures need to be taken in order to mitigate risk.
- Assign Corrective Action: During observations, assign corrective actions to key members of the organization.
- Report on Incidents: During observations, report on any incidents and all pertinent reporting documentation.
- Reporting and Trends: Through centralized reporting, track and trend all proactive observation activities and their relation to key metrics including incident rates, lost time cases and more.
“One of the foundations of leading EHS and Quality programs is a robust BBS program,” stated Doug Hatler, Director of EHS Sales. “BBS holds that a healthy safety culture featuring a focus on the process, rather than the outcome, is the most efficient approach to workplace safety. EtQ’s BBS solution enables organizations to improve safety performance and promotes a strong safety culture.”
Behavior-Based Safety is just one of the many processes EtQ's Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Quality and Compliance Software streamlines and simplifies.
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. At the core of EtQ’s framework is a compliance management platform that enables organizations to implement best-in-class compliance processes configured to meet their existing processes, create new compliance processes and automate and control their compliance ecosystem. EtQ was founded in 1992 and has main offices located in the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about EtQ and its various product offerings, visit www.etq.com or blog.etq.com.