EtQ Hosts the Top QMS and EHS Industry Leaders at its 20th Annual User
FARMINGDALE, NY (09-29-16): EtQ is pleased to announce that its 20th Annual User Conference
will host the industry’s top QMS and EHS leaders.
EtQ’s sponsors and partners are:
- AECOM: AECOM is an independent advisor with established relationships with leading EHS,
sustainability, energy and quality software vendors, and global experience aligning management systems with
ISO 9000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and sustainability requirements.
- RegScan: RegScan has attained prominence as the innovative leader of electronic
regulatory publishing and offers a wide variety of services.
- Tetra Tech: Tetra Tech is a leader in developing effective solutions to constantly
changing environmental challenges involving such things as water, wastewater, air, hazardous waste and data
- Trinity: Trinity Consultants (Trinity) helps organizations comply with EHS regulatory
requirements and optimize EHS performance for long-term sustainability.
- Verdantix: Verdantix is an independent research and consulting firm with expertise in
environment, health, safety and quality as well as energy, real estate, facilities and maintenance.
- HighPoint Solutions: HighPoint Solutions is a premier, global provider of specialized IT
services with vertically-focused business consulting, system integration, professional service, and managed
hosting solutions for life sciences and healthcare companies.
- Acumen Analytics: Acumen Analytics is a WBE certified information management and
analytics consulting firm focused on helping clients leverage their data, technology and organizational
- LNS Research: LNS’s mission is to drive industrial transformation. LNS Research provides
advisory and benchmarking services to help Line-of-Business and IT executives make critical decisions.
“We are pleased to have these QMS and EHS leaders participating in our 20th annual User Conference,” stated
Glenn McCarty, chief executive officer at EtQ. “This year’s Conference is a culmination of innovation,
industry experts and groundbreaking integration. For the past 20 years, EtQ has held this conference to bring
peers together, learn from customers and take those insights to continually improve the product. This has
resulted in a solution that has always reflected our customer’s needs. We look forward to continuing this
collaboration at the 2016 conference.”
For more information on EtQ’s 20th Annual User Conference and to learn more about our sponsors and partners,
visit us at www.etq.com/userconference/.
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for
identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. At
the core of EtQ’s framework is a compliance management platform that enables organizations to implement
best-in-class compliance processes configured to meet their existing processes, create new compliance
processes and automate and control their compliance ecosystem. EtQ was founded in 1992 and has main offices
located in the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about EtQ and its various product offerings, visit
https://www.etq.com or blog.etq.com.