FARMINGDALE, NY (1-12-18): EtQ, the leading Quality, EHS, Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider, is pleased to announce a roundup of a successful 2017. Throughout the year, EtQ has worked diligently as a leader to improve technology innovations, experience record growth and foster new partnerships.
“EtQ’s mission is to help businesses of all sizes break down barriers and make quality, compliance and EHS business process management easier and efficient,” stated Glenn McCarty, chief executive officer at EtQ. “We are grateful for each customer and will continue to put forth the business processes needed to help organizations break beyond the standard and achieve operational excellence. In 2017, EtQ celebrated 25 years of excellence in providing solutions that help customers keep up with an ever-changing market.”
Some of EtQ’s 2017 accomplishments include:
Achieving Valuable and Exceptional Customer Growth
With a 55% increase in new SaaS customers, EtQ has achieved amazing growth as an organization. “EtQ is a customer-focused organization and has always built products and solutions based on the customer dynamic,” said Joseph Randazzo, vice president of strategic growth at EtQ.
Continual Innovation in Leading Edge Technologies
To continue to address the growing needs of our customers and the market at large, EtQ has released and delivered dozens of new features and functionalities.
- Real-time Communication Outside Your Four Walls: Part of the added functionality to EtQ’s platform is the ability to interact with customers and suppliers or anyone outside of your company, automatically. Using cloud-based technologies, EtQ developed several methods that enable customers to send assignments securely to external groups like suppliers or customers and have that information automatically integrated back into the system. This communication method, combined with new self-serve password management options and single sign-on support for mobile users provides a secure, singular and effective means of getting much needed information directly back into the system in real-time.
- Expansion into New Business Processes: As a result of customer and market feedback, EtQ created several new processes around Compliance Obligations, Task Management, Behavior-Based Safety integrated with Incident Management and Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Industrial Hygiene, improved Environmental Management functionality with Chemical Inventory, Waste Management and Water Management.
Leadership in Critical Business Areas
EtQ was named a leader in the 2017 Verdantix Green Quadrant for Environmental Health and Safety Software solutions. This demonstrates EtQ’s ability to provide solutions for both Quality Management and EHS Management and to act as a leader in both areas, providing one of the world’s only Quality and EHS (QEHS) Management platforms.
In addition, EtQ was recognized in four Gartner Hype Cycle Reports for Discrete Manufacturing and PLM 2017, Procurement and Sourcing Solutions 2017, Consumer Goods 2017 and Life Sciences 2017. EtQ was mentioned in Gartner under the following categories:
- Quality Process Management Applications
- Incident Management for Procurement
- Supplier Quality Management Applications
This series of major accomplishments in 2017 highlights EtQ’s commitment to providing solutions that lead the market in Quality and EHS and deliver technology innovations, partnerships and best practices to ensure EtQ’s customers can maximize their investment in EtQ and take advantage of everything that EtQ has to offer.
EtQ looks forward to an even stronger 2018!
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. At the core of EtQ’s framework is a compliance management platform that enables organizations to implement best-in-class compliance processes configured to meet their existing processes, create new compliance processes and automate and control their compliance ecosystem. EtQ’s product lineup includes Reliance™ for enterprise organizations and Verse Solutions™ for mid-sized businesses. EtQ was founded in 1992 and has main offices located in the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about EtQ and its various product offerings, visit www.etq.com or blog.etq.com.