Compliance with global hazardous waste regulations and a growing focus on “zero waste to landfill” goals and targets are top-of-mind issues for global companies. Businesses are pressed to improve waste management and monitoring through all stages, from transportation, treatment and storage to disposal.
EtQ’s Waste Management module allows you to easily track and report on the various stages of waste management and disposal for simplified compliance with regulations and sustainable operations.
Key Benefits Include:
- Schedule all waste-related activities to ensure the optimal frequency of waste pick-up, treatment and disposal
- Track and report on metrics related to individual waste shipment, type, hauler, location or date with the level of detail you desire
- Streamline waste management across the organization through waste profiles
- Gain visibility and oversight of all site-level entities and identify waste sources
- Create an inventory of waste containers and shipments using a specific waste profile
- Tracking movements of waste containers, quantities and types of waste in each location
- Assess the entire supply chain from “cradle to grave”
Waste Management is just one of the many processes EtQ's Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Quality and Compliance Software streamlines and simplifies. EtQ's EHS, Quality and Compliance Software lets you take full advantage of the familiarity that most of your users already have with a Web browser by providing an interface with which they are already comfortable and productive. Other modules within the EHS Software suite include: Incidents, Accidents and Safety Reporting, Compliance Obligations, Management of Change, Sustainability, Emissions Inventory and more.