EtQ Releases Latest Version, Reliance 8.0
FARMINGDALE, NY (04-18-11): EtQ is pleased to announce the addition of new features and modules in its latest release, Reliance 9.0. Below is just a sampling of what EtQ’s newest version has to offer:
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM): EtQ has added the ERM module to all product suites. EtQ ERM allows users to asses risk items, group them into templates, and save them in EtQ’s Risk Assessment tool, called the Risk Register. Users can also establish a plan for specific templates and use the risk calculator to determine hazards. The ERM module ultimately allows the organization to find risk trends across their enterprise, regardless of department, and mitigate the chance of those risks recurring.
- Sustainability: EtQ’s new Sustainability module for the EHS product suite allows an organization to track, measure, and report on their sustainability initiatives. This module provides organizations with a centralized resource to manage and track their sustainability strategies and aspects.
- SAP Certified Integration: EtQ has developed a new Certified SAP Connection Profile tool to synchronize information from SAP HR into Reliance using SAP Enterprise Services.
- Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) Compliance: In response to rising eLearning demands, Reliance is now SCORM v2004 compliant. Through the Reliance training application, the user can now import SCORM conformant packages into Reliance. Once imported, the SCORM package will be reflected in the Training application and will be traceable within the application. Test scores will also be traceable.
- iPad Support: Reliance 9.0 can now be run on tablets, most notably the iPad. This enhanced ability for Reliance to operate on mobile platforms offers increased portability in Quality and Compliance activities.
“EtQ strives to provide the most comprehensive solution possible for Quality, EHS, and Compliance Management,” stated Morgan Palmer, Chief Technology Officer at EtQ. “The release of Reliance 9.0 reinforces that message through the addition of new best in class modules and features. The enhancements made to Reliance 9.0 are a further testament of EtQ’s commitment to provide leading, flexible solutions for our customer and our goal of increasing overall convenience and functionality for the end user.”
For more information on other enhancements made to the latest release, please visit www.etq.com, or to schedule a virtual demo, contact EtQ Inc., at 800-354-4476 or 516-293-0949, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celebrating 20 Years of Excellence through Quality
Founded on March 4, 1992 by former lead auditors of Underwriters Laboratories, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of quality and compliance processes, and has always strived on making overall quality operations and quality systems better for businesses. This year, EtQ celebrates 20 years of Excellence through Quality and continues to be the leading Quality, Compliance, and Environmental Health and Safety solution provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. EtQ uses best in class integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure quality and compliance processes and execute organizational change. EtQ's solution, Reliance, is an enterprise suite of modules designed to foster operational excellence in businesses with modules such as Document Control,CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action), Risk Management, Nonconforming Materials, Audit Software, Complaint Handling, Incidents, Job Safety Analysis, HACCP, Enterprise Reporting and many more. EtQ has been providing compliance solutions to a variety of markets for 20 years. For more information, please visit https://www.etq.com.
EtQ is a trademark of EtQ Management Consultants, Inc. All other product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.