EtQ Announces Reliance 5.0
FARMINGDALE, NY (03-12-07): EtQ is pleased to announce the release of EtQ Reliance 5.0. EtQ Reliance is a web based enterprise system for quality and compliance management, designed to identify, mitigate and prevent high-risk events through automation, integration and collaboration.
EtQ Reliance 5.0 is built on EtQ's unique Flexible Workflow Engine, which allows the workflows, forms, sections, fields, reports, and even the look and feel to be configured without programming. Using this technology, users are able to match their business processes exactly. Version 5.0 incorporates major enhancements; including an intuitive, graphical Web-based Designer tool for building forms, workflows and reports, an enhanced user interface, and industry-specific processes configured out of the box.
Below is a short list of the many enhancements and features available:
- EtQ Designer: EtQ designer is an intuitive, graphical drag-and-drop interface for creating and modifying workflows, forms, fields and reports. The EtQ designer allows for faster configurations and reduces overall implementation time.
- Intuitive User Interface: EtQ's user interface has been enhanced with a new tab-based form layout to provide a more intuitive and efficient way of viewing data and managing tasks.
- EtQ Portal: Giving the ability to managing quality and compliance tasks across the enterprise can be a complex undertaking. The EtQ portal personalized application workspace enables users to view all their information, including assignments, favorite application, favorite reports, and even links to external Web pages, in a single dashboard environment, eliminating the need to search for records across multiple modules.
- Risk Assessment: The new Risk Assessment module allows risk to be built-in to every process within the product. The module calculates risk using a variety of techniques, updates risk at multiple points in the process and displays risk mitigation history by event. The module features configurable risk and impact assessment charts to display the results in familiar terms and colors.
- Reporting: In addition to providing more than 40 report templates out of the box, EtQ Reliance features advanced reporting enhancements. Drag and drop reporting allows users to create new reports by simply dragging fields from a form into the report, and then create a chart based on the data displayed in the report. The charting technology is fully integrated with EtQ and delivers fast graphical charts directly in the browser without any third-party software. The charts include full drill-down capabilities, including the ability to drill-down all the way to the individual records. The Centralized Reporting application keeps a history of the executed charts, and charts can also easily be copied into external documents such as MS Word or MS PowerPoint reports.
Version 5.0 of EtQ Reliance marks a significant addition to EtQ's already strong lineup of products and includes continued support for all the major operating systems, database and application server platforms. Enhancements such as these and development efforts has been a driving force in EtQ's success and EtQ will continue to provide focused solutions for years to come.
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. At the core of EtQ’s framework is a compliance management platform that enables organizations to implement best-in-class compliance processes configured to meet their existing processes, create new compliance processes and automate and control their compliance ecosystem. EtQ’s product lineup includes Reliance™ for enterprise organizations and Verse Solutions™ for mid-sized businesses. EtQ was founded in 1992 and has main offices located in the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about EtQ and its various product offerings, visit www.etq.com or blog.etq.com.
For more information about EtQ, please visit www.etq.com, or to schedule a virtual demo, contact EtQ Inc., at 800-354-4476 or 516-293-0949, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
EtQ is a trademark of EtQ Management Consultants, Inc. All other product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.