EtQ Releases Reliance 11
FARMINGDALE, NY (04-17-14): EtQ, a provider of Quality, Compliance, and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) software, is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its enterprise product, Reliance 11.
Reliance 11 incorporates an abundance of new features and enhancements for Quality, EHS, and Compliance initiatives. This is just a sampling of what Reliance 11 has to offer:
- The EtQ Exchange: Share templates, checklists and more with other users
- Enhanced Mobile Platform: Mobilize any form within EtQ Reliance
- Reliance Chat: Foster collaboration by chatting with other users, on screen
- Analytical Tool: Easily create charts and analyze complex data
- Risk Management Using the Bowtie Model: Enables a proactive approach to risk mitigation
- EHS Suite Enhancements: More best practices added to the robust EHS suite
“EtQ strives to provide the most comprehensive solution possible for Quality, EHS, and Compliance Management,” stated Morgan Palmer, chief technology officer at EtQ. “The release of Reliance 11 reinforces that message through new applications, enhancements to existing features, and a more robust mobile platform. The capabilities in Reliance 11 are a testament to EtQ’s commitment to provide intuitive, flexible solutions to increase overall functionality for the end user across all industries.”
For more information on other enhancements made to the latest release, contact EtQ at email@example.com or 800.354.4476. Visit us on the Web at www.etq.com.
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, and Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. Founded in 1992, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of Quality, EHS, and Operational Risk and Compliance processes, and strives to make overall quality operations and management systems better for businesses. EtQ is headquartered in Farmingdale, NY, with main offices located in the US and Europe. EtQ has been providing software solutions to a variety of markets for more than 20 years. For more information, please visit https://www.etq.com or contact us at 800-354-4476.