EtQ OnDemand - Web Services that Make Sense
FARMINGDALE, NY (04-22-07): EtQ has announced the release of EtQ OnDemand, a unique web services program that provides a personalized application environment for businesses who are looking to host their Quality Management System, without the typical drawbacks of a hosted environment.
EtQ recognizes the dangers of hosting enterprise applications. Between shared server environments, watered-down versions of software solutions, security concerns, and performance issues, hosting a robust enterprise solution can be a perilous task. EtQ has pioneered a new concept that eliminates the dangers of a hosted environment, while keeping all the benefits - EtQ OnDemand.
EtQ Reliance OnDemand is designed to provide a personalized, secure environment whereby you can run your Quality Management System, without having to rely on IT for maintenance and upkeep. The web-browser based system allows you to access, configure, and use the full enterprise system as if it were located in your facility, but without the headaches associated with maintaining that system. With EtQ Reliance OnDemand, EtQ administers the system for you, making sure you are up and running when you need it the most. EtQ Reliance OnDemand enables you to manage your business, and not the hardware/software.
Users own the server. Users own the software. Users own the data. Users get a Quality Management solution, OnDemand.
Some key benefits of EtQ OnDemand include:
- Eliminate IT Overhead: EtQ Reliance OnDemand maintains and administers all IT operations so you don't have to, allowing your company to concentrate on more important objectives.
- Security: EtQ Reliance OnDemand has the highest security since you have a dedicated server that is only accessed by your personnel.
- Financial: EtQ Reliance OnDemand allows you to own the solution. Application service provider plans are an ongoing cost with no end in sight.
- No "watered down" Versions: Other companies typically offer a "lite" version of their software, in a shared environment. With EtQ Reliance OnDemand, the system you purchase is the same robust, powerful Enterprise System used by the largest companies in the world.
- Worldwide Access: Extend your workplace using EtQ Reliance OnDemand - easy access to your system from anywhere in the world, simply by using your Web Browser!
- Secure Environment: All of our applications are delivered through managed firewalls via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and multiple data backbones. Our staff constantly monitor the firewalls and keep current on industry best practices, updating security policies as necessary.
- Performance: EtQ Reliance OnDemand has the best performance since only your employees will use system, compared to application service providers, which share a system across multiple companies.
- No "shared" Environments: EtQ Reliance OnDemand eliminates your risk of system crashes since only your administrators are making configurations to the system. Application Service Providers(ASPs) allow multiple administrators to make changes to the system, increasing the likelihood of system problems and down time for everyone on the system.
- Disaster Recovery: All of EtQ's OnDemand hardware feature multiple redundant hard drives, and data is backed up frequently, to minimize data loss in the event of a disaster. Backup power generators ensure up time in the event of a power loss, and hardware is protected with an uninterruptible power supply.
- Scalable: Some customers prefer to start with EtQ Reliance OnDemand, and later take the system in-house. You own the hardware and software - the choice is yours!
EtQ's OnDemand has been developed to provide small to mid-sized business with the opportunity to own a robust, Enterprise Quality Management Software system, without incurring extensive administration and IT costs. EtQ adds the OnDemand service to their already strong lineup of enterprise products, including EtQ for Medical Device, EtQ for Pharma/Bio, EtQ for Manufacturing, and EtQ for EHS.
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. At the core of EtQ’s framework is a compliance management platform that enables organizations to implement best-in-class compliance processes configured to meet their existing processes, create new compliance processes and automate and control their compliance ecosystem. EtQ’s product lineup includes Reliance™ for enterprise organizations and Verse Solutions™ for mid-sized businesses. EtQ was founded in 1992 and has main offices located in the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about EtQ and its various product offerings, visit www.etq.com or blog.etq.com.
For more information about EtQ, please visit www.etq.com, or to schedule a virtual demo, contact EtQ Inc., at 800-354-4476 or 516-293-0949, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
EtQ is a trademark of EtQ Management Consultants, Inc. All other product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.