EtQ Celebrates 20 Years of Excellence
FARMINGDALE, NY (01-30-12): EtQ is pleased to mark 2012 with a celebration of 20 years of excellence.
Founded on March 4, 1992 by two former auditors of Underwriters Laboratories, Glenn McCarty and Mohammed Nobani, EtQ began with the goal of helping companies comply with Quality Management Systems. Throughout the past 20 years it has evolved into a platform–independent provider of Quality, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), and Compliance Management software.
Notable moments in the past 2 decades of EtQ’s history include:
- 1994: EtQ launched its Flexible Workflow Platform, which could handle all of the business rules and workflows that are associated with Quality Management, while allowing the software to be changed as needed to fit a company’s unique business processes.
- 1998: EtQ released Web-based “Solutions,” its first solution deployed over a Web browser, and one of the first truly Web-based solutions in the Quality and Environmental industries.
- 1999: EtQ added Environmental Management to its Web-based Solution, making it the first company of its kind to offer both a QMS and EHS software solution.
- 2003: This year marked the release of EtQ Reliance—EtQ’s Web-based solution for Quality and Compliance Management with the ability to run on virtually any platform and adapt to new technology.
- 2006: EtQ develops “EtQ Designer”, a leading-edge concept that allows users to graphically configure EtQ workflows, forms, sections, fields, keywords and more.
- 2006: EtQ develops the Risk Assessment Utility, marking the first solution to incorporate quantitative risk assessment into a compliance management solution.
- 2007: EtQ becomes ISO 9000 certified for Quality Management Systems in Research and Development.
- 2009: EtQ releases version 7.0 of Reliance, which adopted the latest in Web 2.0 technology, enhancing the user interface and providing a more robust level of user functionality within the product.
- 2012: EtQ achieves ISO 27000 certification for Security Management Systems and releases version 9.0 of Reliance.
“EtQ has always touted that its mission is to make Quality, Compliance and Environmental Health and Safety business process management and business communication easy and efficient, and that holds true to this day,” stated Glenn McCarty, Chief Executive Officer at EtQ. “Each innovation taken was done so with the needs of the customer at the forefront and with ease of use and flexibility at its core. We are grateful for each and every one of our customers, some of whom have been with us from the beginning. With them, we’ve shared growth, camaraderie, and knowledge—their voice is inherent in every product released by EtQ. We are thankful to them and are excited to see where our journey in customer-focused innovation will continue to lead us. EtQ Reliance is becoming the standard for compliance management and our worldwide presence is growing every day. We have many great enhancements in store for 2012 and we look forward to the next 20 years of providing excellence in Quality, EHS, and Compliance Management software.”
Celebrating 20 Years of Excellence through Quality
Founded on March 4, 1992 by former lead auditors of Underwriters Laboratories, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of quality and compliance processes, and strives to make overall quality operations and quality systems better for businesses. This year, EtQ celebrates 20 years of Excellence through Quality and continues to be the leading Quality, Compliance, and Environmental Health and Safety solution provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. EtQ uses best in class integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure quality and compliance processes and execute organizational change. EtQ's solution, Reliance, is an enterprise suite of modules designed to foster operational excellence in businesses with modules such as CAPA, Document Control, Risk Management, Nonconformances, Audits, Complaint Handling, Incidents, Sustainability, Job Safety Analysis, HACCP, Reporting and many more. EtQ has been providing compliance solutions to a variety of markets for 20 years.
For more information about EtQ, please visit www.etq.com, or to schedule a virtual demo, contact EtQ Inc., at 800-354-4476 or 516-293-0949, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EtQ is the leading Quality, EHS, Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. At the core of EtQ’s framework is a compliance management platform that enables organizations to implement best-in-class compliance processes configured to meet their existing processes, create new compliance processes and automate and control their compliance ecosystem. EtQ’s product lineup includes Reliance™ for enterprise organizations and Verse Solutions™ for mid-sized businesses. EtQ was founded in 1992 and has main offices located in the U.S. and Europe. To learn more about EtQ and its various product offerings, visit www.etq.com or blog.etq.com.
EtQ is a trademark of EtQ Management Consultants, Inc. All other product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.