EtQ Releases Environmental Health & Safety Suite of Modules
FARMINGDALE, NY (11-15-07): EtQ has announced the release of a new suite of modules designed to automate the processes and directives associated with Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) within the EtQ Reliance platform.
More and more, companies are turning to workflow-based systems to address initiatives surrounding such standards as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000, and others geared towards improving processes within EHS. EtQ's software has been at the forefront of helping companies solve these initiatives, and have implemented a new suite of EHS modules within EtQ Reliance. In addition to the core modules such as Document Control, Corrective Action, Audits, Reporting, and Risk Assessment, EtQ has developed several key modules specific to Environmental, Health & Safety compliance:
- Incidents: As part of the process of continual improvement, it is important that all incidents are recorded, investigated, and actions are taken to prevent or reduce the chance of reoccurrence. This database allows you to set up records of all incidents and to collect the required information to conduct investigations, including a risk analysis.
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): MSDS is designed to provide both workers and emergency personnel with the proper procedures for handling or working with particular substances. MSDS documents include information such as physical data, toxicity, health effects, first aid, reactivity, storage disposal, protective equipment, and spill/leak procedures.
- Aspects, Objectives and Targets: The Aspects, Objectives and Targets application is designed to create, maintain, track, and monitor documents for all environmental Aspect of your organization's activities, products, and services. In addition, it facilitates the establishment and maintenance of documented environmental objectives and targets that are related to each Aspect Document. These documents also track specific information about the environmental impact. This tracking includes new activities performed by your company; a new product that is going for approval, or the services that your company provides.
- Emergency Preparedness: EtQ's Emergency Preparedness application provides the facility to record Personnel, Equipment, and External Organizations Associated with these emergency procedures. The application also allows organizations to set reviews and complete drills on these procedures. The application is closely linked to the Corrective Action application to allow organizations to make direct links to the associated policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Legislative and Regulatory Requirements: The Legislative and Regulatory Requirements database ensures that the organization identifies, accesses, and evaluates laws, regulations, and internal organizational requirements that apply to the environmental aspects of its activities, products, and services. Identifying these regulations helps to evaluate their potential impacts on the company and its products, activities and services.
- Monitoring and Inspection: The various Federal, State, and Local Environmental Agencies will define limits or regulations on how much of certain materials can be emitted into the Environment. EtQ Monitoring & Inspection is used to test and record measurements of the emission of the materials you identified in the Impacts within the Aspects module, in order to ensure that the company complies with regulations. Monitoring & Inspection results must be collected, then documented in monitoring records.
EtQ is the leading Enterprise Quality and Compliance Management Software for identifying, mitigating, and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation, and collaboration. EtQ uses best-in-class, integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure quality and compliance processes and execute organizational change. Key modules within the product include: Document Control, CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action), Audit Software, Complaint Handling, Risk Management, Change Management, Employee Training, Project Management, Nonconforming Materials, Enterprise Reporting, and more than 20 additional compliance-oriented modules. With its world-class flexible workflow, collaborative platform, EtQ has developed a unique niche to support enterprises involved in various compliance management initiatives such as; cGxP (FDA), ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, AS 9001, TL 9000, OHSAS 18001, RoHS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HACCP, SQF and similar standards for compliance and regulatory management. EtQ has been providing compliance solutions to a variety of markets for over 15 years.
For more information about EtQ, please visit www.etq.com, or to schedule a virtual demo, contact EtQ Inc., at 800-354-4476 or 516-293-0949, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EtQ is a trademark of EtQ Management Consultants, Inc. All other product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.