If you are interested in applying for employment with EtQ Management Consultants, and need special assistance, or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 516-293-0949 x34.
Learning and Development Specialist
This position is for the training of employees on all EtQ processes, and tracking its effectiveness.
- Conducts needs assessment to determine various training offerings
- Design and develop training programs that will be used in the organization
- Develop course curriculum and supporting materials
- Develop a train the trainer program
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and implement career development programs
- Handle testing implementation of training programs, creating or selecting assessment tools and evaluating instructional effectiveness
- Responsible for developing a training calendar
- Responsible for employee participation and manager involvement in training
- Responsible for assessing and reporting training effectiveness to upper management. This includes determining the impact of training on employee skills as well as how it affects key performance indicators and the bottom line itself.
- Performs refresher training as needed and required
- Experience in a corporate university setting preferred
- Highly motivated and a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Two years' experience in training others in a training/corporate university environment or previous experience coordinating the training of related programs, classroom training and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and work with employees at all levels within the organization
- Must present strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
EEO/AA – M/F/V/H
Technical Implementation Specialist
EtQ, Inc. has an opening for a Implementation Specialist. This position is an entry level position suitable for new college graduates with internship experience and will be located in Tucson, AZ, or Farmingdale, NY.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Training and service projects will typically be at least partially performed onsite, and therefore, this position will require some travel. Travel may also occasionally be required on company holidays and weekends.
In order to attract the best of the best, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Included in our package are company matched 401K Savings Plan, Employee Referral Program, Medical/Dental, Vacation/PTO time and a Casual Work Environment.
- Perform training, consulting, report writing, needs analysis, on-site and off-site for the customer for all of the EtQ products as supported by EtQ, Inc.
- May be assigned tasks and/or entire projects at the supervisor's discretion
- Indirectly responsible for maintaining active contact with customers to ensure that the system in place is working appropriately from a functionality perspective
- Report directly to the Professional Services Manager.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences
- Masters degree is a plus
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with some software administration or development is required
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and/or HTML is strongly recommended
- Experience translating user requirements into software specifications is a plus
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written with the ability to converse effectively at all levels within the business organization
- Strong knowledge of account management and application support
- Valid driver's license
EEO/AA – M/F/V/H
Rapidly growing privately owned software company headquartered in Farmingdale, NY is currently hiring a Web Coordinator, who understands how to create effective messages which will resonate with diverse audiences using all the various online methods.
Description: The Web Coordinator will provide assistance and participation in all marketing activities related to Web delivery. This person should have a strong Web and Technical background, with a good creative eye and marketing acumen. The Web Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that EtQ's Web Marketing efforts are maintained, including website maintenance, web page content and design, DHTML elements of the website and marketing activities related to Web Design and Development.
The Web Coordinator will also have the opportunity to work with the entire Marketing Team on developing new marketing strategies and translating those strategies to Web-based content and delivery. The Web Coordinator will execute online campaign strategies to increase the reach of the organization.
- Update and maintain EtQ’s corporate website-content updates, new pages, new images and navigation
- Build and maintain DHTML website elements (form registrations, password protected sites, intranets and extranets
- Assist in the management and tracking of PPC and paid advertising over the web
- Assist in the management of EtQ's Marketing Automation System (HubSpot Proficiency)
- Design and development of any email campaigns through our email marketing system
- Assist in the moderation and recording of EtQ's Webcasts and Webinars
- Work with team to monitor and maintain web portals
- Assist in the maintenance of social media outlets and increase EtQ's exposure
- Create web pages for special events and conferences
- Assist in building an effective SEO strategy
- PHP, Flash, HTML5 are a plus
- Design skills are preferred, with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and similar tools
- Requires some familiarity with Marketing software such as Constant Contact, HubSpot, GoToMeeting and others
In order to be most effective, the Web Coordinator is required to be onsite in the Farmingdale, NY office.
EEO/AA – M/F/V/H