Making Compliance a Competitive Advantage for Aviation Software
Integrated Aviation Safety Management System (SMS) Software
EtQ's Aviation SMS Software is an integrated Safety Management software solution that has been pre-configured to specifically address the needs of the Aviation industry and its regulatory agencies including ICAO, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and Transport Canada. EtQ's unique modular approach provides unparalleled flexibility and automation. The modules are tightly integrated to deliver a best-in-class Safety Management Software solution.
View All Modules
Compare Solutions with our Modules Matrix
Connected to the Production Systems
EtQ Connectors close the gap between production systems and the quality system. Modules like Nonconformance Management software and Customer Complaint Management connect to ERP and CRM systems to fully automate the creation and assignment of events. Production systems can then be automatically updated throughout the event resolution process. For example, to trigger the release of a product based on the MRB disposition; or update the complaint status based on the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) investigation results.
Read More about EtQ's CAPA Software
Advanced Filtering of Incidents in Aviation SMS Software
EtQ's unique SMS Software system is designed to minimize the number of corrective actions using an advanced filtering model:
- Automatic segregation and categorization of incidents at the source
- Automatic identification and display of related incidents
- Built-in Risk Assessment software
- Initial assessment to allow early closure
- Risk Assessment throughout the process to guide decision making
- Full investigation with step-by-step root cause analysis
- Automatic lookup and display of related investigations and corrective actions
- Comprehensive corrective action and effectiveness check plan with risk mitigation history
EtQ’s Aviation Safety Management Software capabilities include:
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) linked to Risk Assessment to proactively mitigate job risk and determine Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other preventive measures needed to mitigate risk
- Reporting to identify trends across the enterprise
- Audits linked to Risk Assessment to identify areas in which corrective action is needed to mitigate risk
- Data table within Reporting to enable configurable templates for Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking
- Overview report to show how well an organization is meeting metrics
- Operational Report to show frequency of events by occurrence type and effectively record ultimate results and effects.
- Risk Assessment to determine risk of hazard occurring and measure residual risk
Closed-Loop Corrective Action
EtQ Job Safety Analysis
EtQ’s Job Safety Analysis (JSA) defines and controls the hazards associated with a certain job. The JSA ensures that the risk of each step of a task is reduced to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP). Through this revision controlled module, the user will, for each JSA to be performed, record the Job Basic Information, Job Steps, Hazards, and Controls then create the needed Risk Assessments and train related people.
Read More on EtQ's Job Safety Analysis
Advanced Aviation Safety Management System Methodology
Implementing different Aviation Safety Management Software applications can be costly, time-consuming and confusing to users. With all its functionality built around a common platform, EtQ has developed a unified SMS for handling processes in the Aviation industry: